The Riley Motor Club was founded in Victoria in 1958 with nine Riley owners at the first meeting. The Club quickly grew to 50 in 18 months, to 130 in 5 years and now we have around 270 members. We are proud that some members have maintained their association with the club virtually since its inception. Rileys do tend to get in the blood. In 1961 our Club was appointed the first overseas centre of the U.K. Riley Motor Club and as well as our ties with this club, we have a close association with the Riley Register and the R.M. Club. Incorporated into our calendar of sporting events are trips to join our Tasmanian and South Australian members and weekends with country members. Club members meet once a year with interstate members for Australia’s National Rally.